Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2015

See You Again...

It's a wonder how your spirit is unconsciously in sync with some special people, even when they no longer 'exist'

Slept off last night and woke up this morning with Charlie's voice in my head and felt I just happened to be 'fond' of the song at that moment.

Then I realized, yesterday was the 6th July. Today was supposed to be his birthday.
Nah. Not Charlie Puth. He's still alive and kicking.
Talking about a friend turned companion turned brother. Bernard 'Bernie Mak' Makinwa

LoL. Funny thing is while I'm here sulking (with the rest of your loved ones) you're probably having a ball.

Well, till we see again then...shall we? *wink*



P.S: Thomas is REALLY making you proud. I'm sure you know more about the deets than I do. I mean, I'm a mortal. You on the other hand are an angel watching over us :)
Oh yeah! Could you do me a favor and give my pops a warm hug for me? Tell him I miss him too...always.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely piece, am sure he has front row seats to the spectacular that is our lives and he's laughing his ass off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil hubby aka Benny is having a ball with the angles in heaven, I believe *smiles* He lives on.....Nice piece dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!
    Hi bernie, we have not met but i happen to share so many mutual friends with you from rainbow. So technically that makes us friends ☺️. While you’re smiling from heaven, please can you hug Clinton Ndukwe for me? Thank you BerniešŸ¤

    ReplyDelete