Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2017

2017- The Year of The Bucket List

*DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!*

Sorry. Just felt the title was cause for a somewhat dramatic 'entrance'.

Anyway, first off, my sincere apologies for going AWOL for a few weeks. Just couldn't be bothered to post for a while. Sometimes life happens. Not like anyone died or something, don't get me wrong. It was just one of those, 'I-Don't-Really-Give-A-Crap-For-A-Couple-Of-Weeks' feelings y'know?

Alrighty. I'm quite certain I don't need to say much on this post cause the title speaks for itself.
No, it's not a New Year Resolution per say. It's more of a 'I-Have-To-Get-This-Over-And-Done-With-Before-I-Hit-30' list. Or 27 in this case...
*whispers* The Big 30 is slowly coming upon us!! *chews fingernails*
My sis will laugh in my face when she reads this *side eye*

So without further ado, here is TBL '17 (The Bucket List 2017...just in case you couldn't figure that out. With my awesome attempt at being creative and all...)


Asterisk in this case means those that have been checked out. Lawd knows I have been excited to do these two since forever. Lots of people have asked me 'Why?' several times.
Question should be 'Why not?' Just because. Right?


Started off with a Mohawk. I have got big plans for this 'do *rubs palms with glee*
Spot the helix piercing?

In other news, the Prisma picture app is simply dope... 

More updates coming soon to a post near you! *wink*

By the way, Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. @ Turning 30 - Buhahahhahahaha!!!! It is my turn to harasse you *rubs palms*
    Btw, you 2017 To-Do-List is interesting. I see that I am even inside it 8 & 17 *wink*

    ReplyDelete