Pages

Monday 2 May 2016

My 'Happy' Pt. 1

Soooooo...*drumrolls*
I'm on a two-week vacation in Dallas, Texas!! A round of applause please! *applause*

Urgh. How corny was that?

Needless to say I AM super stoked! (I so can't deny that fact)
It's overwhelming when you plan for something you didn't think would happen so soon and without a strain.
God is just amazing, isn't He? :)

And trust me, I have been gathering 'materials' for my subsequent posts as the days go by. (Countdown: 4 days. *sob sob*)
But then, I would start off with linking my experience with my happiness...most of which relates to food. Of course.
So yeah, this is pretty much a part of the In Pursuit of HappYness series.

Enjoy!



May I relive this moment? 



Window seats? Non-negotiable.




'...Ride.'
LOS-DXB-DFW. Approx. 22 hours. #Emirates



Newbie :)



So my first stop was #IHOP...even before we got to the apartment.
Cause my belly sure wasn't jetlaggin'.



'A bold and dashing adventure is in your future.'
And to think it was my first fortune cookie ever. #Lin'sAsianBuffet



The #WaffleHouse expertise *pats belly*



Had this for the first time with a homemade ordered burger (or so we thought) from #Steak-One
Awesome stuff. 
And no, we don't have Dr. Pepper in Nigeria. (just in case you were wondering.)



The #McCafe Mango Pineapple smoothie? One word. Amazeballs. #McDonald's



Ah...God bless #Denny's
My best breakfast yet.



So I had a 'half-and-half' #Subway for dinner last night.
O. M. G. Need I say more?



And today's 'celebratory' breakfast (long story) was at 
My belly still hasn't recovered. Can't even fit dinner in tonight which is sooo unlike me.


 

My first stop downtown was at #TheDallasWorldAquarium
God sure is THE Artist.




And of course, I couldn't help but take a million-and-one pictures to capture the undersea moments...
Plus, I found Marlin and Dory!! #FindingNemo :)






**Just thought I should throw in a lil' extra something...


         


Spot my 'signature' pose *hehe*



Finding Nemo :)


















2 comments:

  1. CIA! I thot my sis well...ajala + foodie! Infact she do pass me 120%!!! *thumps up*
    Nice happy series. I can truly relate with the plane ones...lol!

    ReplyDelete