Pages

Wednesday 26 July 2017

HeggZited Mush!

For those who are too polished to know what that means, here you go;
'Excited Much!'

Now that's out of the way...Whoopdidooo! Haven't been this enthusiastic in say...about over a year?
Yep. Affirmative (that seems to be my new favorite word)

Reason being because the final wait is over! And right on time!!


Got my passport back yesterday with my UK visa approved so I am pretty much all pumped up for my vacation. So much so that I have literally packed my luggage *covers face*

And to add to my 'heggzitement', a friend of mine from back in 'Uni' resides in London and has already planned my first night out.  


 

Guess I just might stumble into my birthday a liiiittle tipsy (which is on the 4th of August btw *grin*)

The Link: 

And the menu looks divine...

Lol. I haven't even boarded yet and the fun is already rolling in! Just the kind of hype I need right now.

Seems like I am steady striking out each plan on my 2017 Bucket List.
Hehe *rubs palms together*



1 comment:

  1. Don't get drunk and puke o!!! I don warn your! *sticks tongue at you* Whoop! Whoop! SO HAPPY for you jare! One bucket list off! *wink* Have fun, o!!!! And come back in ONE PIECE,o! *raises eyebrow*
    *kisses*

    ReplyDelete